Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
We inform you that your personal data will be processed by FLYING DONKEY AGENCY 7579, SL (hereinafter FLYING DONKEY) as responsible for the treatment, with address at C / López de Hoyos 9, 1º Dcha., 28006 Madrid, Spain.
To ensure the loyal and transparent treatment of your personal data, FLYING DONKEY, has a Data Protection Delegate, with whom you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purposes do we treat your data?
The processing of your personal data will be done with the following purposes:
- Resolve doubts or process requests initiated by the user.
- Evaluate and determine the particular profile of the user, determining the point at which his request was made.
- Preparation of market analysis profiles.
- Conducting quality or opinion surveys.
- Sending information or advertising, offers and promotions, gifts and loyalty campaigns, or any other actions of a commercial nature (including the preparation of a commercial profile for that purpose), through postal mail, email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent electronic media, about our products and FLYING DONKEY, including, where appropriate, the possible development of commercial profiles.
- In any case, you will have the right to obtain human intervention from FLYING DONKEY, to express your point of view and to challenge the decision if you do not agree with it.
With what legitimate bases do we treat your personal data?
FLYING DONKEY, treats the data with the following legitimizing bases:
Consent to inform by mail, email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent electronic means, about products and services, of the entity FLYING DONKEY.
- Consent for the resolution of doubts or processing of requests initiated by the user.
- Legitimate interest for risk verification and fraud prevention.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Consent to make profiles on their browsing behaviors, socio-cultural factors and the use of mass data processing techniques (big data) in order to assess the products and services that may be of interest and inform you, by mail postal, email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent electronic means, about products and services of FLYING DONKEY entity.
- Consent to make profiles about you based on your browsing behavior, socio-cultural factors and the use of massive data processing techniques (big data) for market analysis purposes.
Who are the recipients of the data?
Personal data will not be transmitted to third parties, except in the following cases:
- Providers of services, said access being necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the purposes previously indicated.
Will international transfers of your personal data be made?
Your personal data may be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the Union. However, in these cases, they will be treated with scrupulous compliance with European and Spanish legislation.
How long will we keep your personal information?
FLYING DONKEY will keep your data to carry out the aforementioned purposes until the user objects or revokes his consent granted for that purpose.
What rights do you have in case of processing your data?
As the owner of the data, and at any time, you have the right to address yourself in writing-attaching a copy of your National Identity Document to FLYING DONKEY, or to email@example.com, to exercise the following rights:
You also have the right to revoke the consent given and to object to the treatment at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, in case the treatment is based on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of a third party (including the treatment you have by object the direct marketing and the elaboration of the corresponding profiling). In this case, FLYING DONKEY will cease treatment, except for the accreditation of legitimate reasons.
- Right of Access: You have the right to FLYING DONKEY to inform you about whether or not you are treating your personal data and, in such case, to be able to access said data and receive information about the purposes for which they are treated, the categories of data affected for the treatment, the recipients to whom their personal data were communicated and the expected period of data conservation, among other information.
- Right of Rectification and Suppression: You have the right to request the deletion of personal data provided that the legal requirements of application are met, and the correction of inaccurate data concerning you when, among other reasons, these are no longer necessary for the purposes for those who were picked up.
- Limitation of the treatment, revocation of the consent and total or partial opposition to the treatment: In certain circumstances (for example, in case the applicant challenges the accuracy of their data, while the accuracy of the same is verified), you can request that it be limit the processing of your personal data, being these only treated for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability of your data: You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to FLYING DONKEY, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment without the person responsible to whom you provided them. prevent it, in the cases legally provided for these purposes.
- Automated individual decisions: In addition, in addition to the aforementioned rights, in case automated decisions are taken, including profiling, you have the right to obtain human intervention from FLYING DONKEY and to express your point of view and to challenge the decision.
Likewise, when personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, you will have the right to be informed about how you can access or obtain a copy of the appropriate guarantees regarding the transfer.
For any questions or additional questions about the exercise of your rights or, in general, about the processing of your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you will have the right to file a claim with a national control authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency in C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001- Madrid or phone 912663517).
What is the origin of the data when it has not been provided by the owner?
Along with the information you provide us directly, we will obtain information about your browsing habits in case you consent.
In the event that the data provided refers to other natural persons than the budget applicant, the latter will state that they have informed and obtained the prior consent of the former for the processing of their data in accordance with the purposes set forth in these clauses. In the specific case of minors, if the budget applicant is not the legal representative of the minor, he / she commits to obtain the express consent of the minor.